nRelate Advertising Program and Plugin is no longer available. Please find alternative solutions.
If you’re using WordPress as a blogging platform, you’ll most likely use a related posts plugin to encourage readers to read your old posts. This is also a great way to reduce the bounce rate on your website.
Currently, there are lots of related post plugins, and one of the good plugins among them is nRelate Related Content plugin. Besides using it to show related posts for the current post, you might also interested to make some money by joining nRelated Advertising Program by advertising sponsored stories in your website. You’ll make money when users click on it.
The sponsored stories would be placed next to your other related links within the plugin’s display–earning you revenue for every click. Sponsored content comes in the form of relevant, non-intrusive articles your reader might also enjoy. You are are in full control of how many links are internal/external and can turn this on or off as you please—no questions asked. – Xavier Paula, Audience Development Manager, nRelate.com
How to Register with nRelate Advertising Program
It is actually so simple to join the program. Here are few steps to apply for it:
1. From your dashboard, go to nRelate Dashboard. This can be accessed from nRelate > Related Content > Dashboard.
2. Copy the Partner ID. Don’t forget to put your Paypal email for the payment.
3. Register at the nRelate Partners website (Link Down) Program Closed.
4. When signing up for an account, simply put your Partner ID in the Partner ID text field.
5. Configure your Sponsored Ads. Go to nRelated > Related Content > Advertising.
6. Make profit.
That’s it. There are actually lots of ways to make money online if you know how.
Leave a Reply