I know there are many different ways to do it, but this is probably the easiest way to do it.
Firstly, in order to customize the post info, you can use the code below. This code need to be inserted in
functions.php file of your child theme.
As you can see, we use lots of shortcodes in the code above. You may want to refer to Genesis Shortcode Reference page for complete list of shortcodes available for Genesis Framework. In order to add social sharing buttons to the post info, we can add our own shortcode for the social sharing buttons.
1. Looks for any plugin that provides shortcode to manually place the social buttons. One of them is ZillaShare plugin by Themezilla. Let’s use ZillaShare plugin in this example.
2. Download, install and activate the ZillaShare plugin to your WordPress site.
3. The plugin comes with [zilla_share] shortcode to manually insert the social buttons on any post and page. Great.
4. Once you’ve activated the plugin, go to the plugin settings page and disable the option to automatically insert the buttons on your post and page.
5. Next, add the [zilla_share] button to our code above. Don’t forget to add some styling to your
This is the result: