One of the major reasons of using wordpress in the last few years, except from using it as a blog is to create an online store. wordpress has some nice and easy e-commerce soultions. here are some of the leading plugins and themes to date:
Jigoshop is an eCommerce plugin for WordPress developed by professionals with years of experience delivering online shops for global brands.
– Elegant, lightweight code built upon core WordPress functionality.
– One-step-checkout, filterable products, bundles of short codes & widgets.
– Detailed order and stock reporting via graphs and dashboard widgets.
– Create a unique store using built in widgets and shortcodes.
An e-commerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
Transform your WordPress website into a thorough-bred online store. Delivering enterprise-level quality & features whilst backed by a name you can trust. Say hello to WooCommerce.
– Built upon core WordPress functionality for stability, with enough hooks and filters to satisfy the most avid theme developer.
– Your business is unique, as should your online store. Choose one of our themes or build your own and give it a personal touch using the built in shortcodes and widgets.
– Keep birds-eye view of incoming sales and reviews, stock levels and general store performance and statistics all from the WordPress dashboard.
The most popular e-commerce plugin for wordpress, it has the largest community, a very important issue when it comes to developing themes and such.
WP e-Commerce is a robust WordPress plugin suitable for anyone who wants to start selling products, downloads or services online.
Whether you sell 10 or 10,000 products, we make it easy to add a WordPress e-Commerce shopping cart to your site. Best of all it is easy to manage. Quickly add products and organize your catalogue using the familiar WordPress interface.
WordPress e-Commerce Plugin boasts more than 1.7 million downloads – that’s quite an endorsement. But don’t take our word for it. Browse our showcase to see the remarkable e-commerce websites our users have built using the WP e-Commerce Plugin developed by the GetShopped community.