Recently Facebook released what they call social plugins, with these plugins you can easily integrate your blog or website with many Facebook features.
Wordpress programmers made the work for you and wrote excellent and simple plugins although if you know a bit of code you can always go to http://developers.facebook.com/plugins and check the plugins by facebook, try it here :http://developers.facebook.com/plugins.
now if you want it the easy way, here are some of the best we found for you, actually for all your facebook connect purposes.
Facebook comments is a WordPress plugin that will import comments from your facebook notes back into your wordpress blog.
Facebook Comments for WordPress
This plugin integrates the Facebook commenting system right into your website. If a reader is logged into Facebook while viewing any comment-enabled page or post, they’ll be able to leave a comment using their Facebook profile. Non-Facebook users can post with a valid email address.
- Styles can all be customized to fit your site’s theme
- Number of comments displayed can be adjusted
- Option to post comments directly to a user’s Facebook profile page
- Comments can be included on pages only, posts only or both
- Comments can be shown in chronological order or with the most recent comments first
- Facebook comments can be attached to WordPress comments or inserted manually anywhere in your theme
- WordPress comments can be hidden on pages/posts where Facebook comments are enabled
- Like button can be hidden if required
Let your readers quickly share your content on Facebook with a simple click.
You can customize it in the Settings section:
- Access directly your Facebook Pages to manage them (see screenshot 2)
- Send updates to your Fans
- IFRAME or XFBML versions of the button
- Layout (standard or button_count)
- Verb to display (Like or Recommend)
- Color Scheme (Light or Dark)
- Show thumbnails of Facebook profile pictures
- Align to the Left or Right of your posts
- Show at the top and/or bottom of posts
- Show/hide the button on pages/posts/home/search/archive.
- Margins (top, bottom, left, right)
- Complete support of the Open Graph protocol (http://opengraphprotocol.org)
Facebook Like Box
If you have a page in Facebook about your blog and want to show the Facebook Like Box with the recent updates and fans.
Sharecount for Facebook
Displays the number of times the current page has been shared on Facebook and allows visitors to share it themselves. Uses awe.sm for tracking and offers Google Analytics integration even without an awe.sm account. Pulls count and click data from Facebook as well as awe.sm.
- Display the number of shares and on hover the total number of clicks for those shares (displays Facebook logo when 0 shares)
- Large or small button
- Track the shares from the button using your awe.sm API Key or fbshare.me links
- Add Google Analytics parameters to fbshare.me links
- Configure the colors of the badge in the large button
- Disable the button on Pages